SAVE THE DATE AND DOUBLE YOUR DONATION
This year The O’Connor Gateway Trust is delighted to be taking part in The Big Give Christmas Challenge21.
Starting on #GivingTuesday, November 30, 2021, you will have seven days to donate to our our amazing charity.
And don’t forget, for every donation made during The Big Give Christmas Challenge will be DOUBLED!
Your donation will change people’s lives forever!
You can find out more information by clicking here.
MEET THE AWARD-WINNING TEAM
The Langan’s team with one of their awards
We are delighted to receive the Tripadvisor 2021 Travellers’ Choice award where reviews from millions of Tripadvisor travellers have placed our beautiful and elegant tea rooms in the top 10 per cent restaurants worldwide.
The award celebrates businesses which consistently deliver fantastic experiences to diners, having earned great traveller reviews on Tripadvisor over the last 12 months.
To everyone who left us a glowing review thank you so much.
** COVID-19 UPDATE FROM MONDAY, JULY 19, 2021 **
At Langan’s Tea Rooms we are fully aware that there is a strong desire for life to get back to normal, but we don’t think we are quite there yet.
Our customer and staff safety is our priority and we want to update you on Langan’s way forward.
- We will continue to operate our meet and greet where we will take your temperature and then ask you to scan the Test and Trace QR code, using the NHS Covid-19 app. If you don’t have the app on your phone, we will ask you to provide contact details which will be destroyed after 21 days in accordance to Government guidance.
- Our staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings and we are asking that customers do so when entering and moving around the tea rooms.
- We are taking bookings for larger tables but we will ensure that larger parties have more space as not to encroach on nearby tables.
- Social distancing is still advised with people not from your party.
- Booking is always advised but you may, of course, still walk in to see if we have a table free. To reserve your table call 01283 500141 and speak to a member of our team; message us via Facebook or Google, or email us via our contact page.
We are all in this together and we want to keep everyone safe – both our wonderful customers and our loyal and hardworking staff.
We are not out the woods yet and we will constantly review our operation to make sure that we continue to go above and beyond to keep everyone safe, while still providing a great dining experience.
If you have any covid-19 symptoms, or feel unwell, please do not come to Langan’s Tea Rooms. PLEASE STAY AT HOME to keep everyone safe.
We are open 7 days a week, from 9am-5pm
Don’t forget, by supporting our tea rooms, you are also supporting an amazing charity, The O’Conner Gateway Charitable Trust, which has helped and supported so many people.
Langan’s Tea Rooms, in the elegant surroundings of Burton House, in the heart of Burton-on-Trent, serves freshly prepared breakfasts, hot and cold lunches, a Sunday roast, and traditional afternoon teas.
We sincerely hope you enjoy Langan’s and don’t forget, Langan’s Tea Rooms is a Social Enterprise, so all profits are “fed” back into the community.
If you would like to donate or fund-raise for our charity, you can do so by heading to our Just Giving page.
From all at Langan’s Tearooms and The O’Connor Gateway Charitable Trust.
Cannock Tearooms is currently closed.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram