Our customer and staff safety is our priority and we want to update you on Langan’s way forward.
- We will continue to operate our meet and greet where we will take your temperature and then ask you to scan the Test and Trace QR code, using the NHS Covid-19 app. If you don’t have the app on your phone, we will ask you to provide contact details which will be destroyed after 21 days in accordance to Government guidance.
- Our staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings and we are asking that customers do so when entering and moving around the tea rooms.
- We are taking bookings for larger tables but we will ensure that larger parties have more space as not to encroach on nearby tables.
- Social distancing is still advised with people not from your party.
- Booking is always advised but you may, of course, still walk in to see if we have a table free. To reserve your table call 01283 500141 and speak to a member of our team; message us via Facebook or Google, or email us via our contact page.
Last hot food orders are 45 minutes before closing.
We are open 7 days a week, from 9am-5pm
Call 01283 500141 to reserve your table.