** COVID-19 UPDATE FROM MONDAY, JULY 19, 2021 **
Our top priority has always been the health and safety of all our customers and staff here at Langan’s.
We have worked hard adhering to Government guidelines to welcome you back into a Covid-19 secure environment.
When you come along to Langan’s things will remain slightly different to pre-covid days.
Our team will be on hand and someone will meet you on arrival to talk you through the changes.
What you will need to do:
- We will continue to operate our meet and greet where we will take your temperature and then ask you to scan the Test and Trace QR code, using the NHS Covid-19 app. If you don’t have the app on your phone, we will ask you to provide contact details which will be destroyed after 21 days in accordance to Government guidance.
- Our staff and volunteers will continue to wear face coverings (unless you are exempt) and we are asking that customers do so when entering and moving around the tea rooms.
- We are taking bookings for larger tables but we will ensure that larger parties have more space as not to encroach on nearby tables.
- Social distancing is still advised with people not from your party.
- Booking is always advised but you may, of course, still walk in to see if we have a table free. To reserve your table call 01283 500141 and speak to a member of our team; message us via Facebook or Google, or email us via our contact page.
Langan’s reopening menu:
Initially we will be providing a reduced menu to maintain social distance guidelines for our team here but you will still be able to enjoy our mouth-watering breakfasts, our delicious afternoon teas, our traditional tasty Sunday lunches and, of course, our amazing cakes.
In addition, we will still have a specials menu, which we know is a favourite among many of our customers.
We are open 7 days a week, from 9am-5pm
We are keeping up-to-date on Government covid-19 guidelines and are ready to make any changes as required to continue to protect our customers and staff.
Please do not hesitate to chat to any of our team if you have any questions while you are at the tea rooms.
We would also like to hear your comments and feedback so that we can make this work together.
If you have any symptoms, or feel unwell, please do not come to Langan’s Tea Rooms. PLEASE STAY AT HOME to keep everyone safe.